07 November 2008

Mas Estudiando

I think that 'fue un fracaso' is the only phrase I find to sum up my first set of exams. I managed to pass English! Your score on an exam over here is out of 10, I got 9.2/10 :D [I didn't know a few words in Spanish]. Recieving a 5 on an exam makes you 'aprobado', so I am happy to say that I passed my French oral exam. The written, unfortunately was not that great. Math, I did terrible in. Bleh, I have a problem understanding math in Enlgish, let alone in Spanish. Other than that I'm still waiting to find out my scores on Philosophy, History, and Lengua (although I'm certain I didn't do great). Chemistry and Biology are this week, hopefully I am a little bit better in those classes. But as my teachers say, "No pasa nada."
Amigos y yo en Halloween. Notice how we are all dressed for winter!

Halloween was really cold here, which is odd because I hear it was finally nice in Rock Springs! I sat at home and ate candy my parents sent me, and read New Moon since I just finished Twilight. The next day we had All Saints Day fiestas and there was something to do all day. I walked around a lot, and to my amazement I am no longer getting lost in Cadiz!
If your umbrella breaks because of the wind, simply throw it on the ground!
Now, I'm planning a trip with a few friends to go to Italy in December, then I'm off to Carla's! Her and I have been talking quite a bit, and I'm excited to celebrate New Years with her. And my birthday, Jan. 6 aka Kings Day, is a huge fiesta here, like Christmas only bigger in Spain. I'm stoked! :D Let's not get too ahead of ourselves though, because this is going by really fast. I can't believe I've been gone for nearly 2 months now! I miss Wyoming, yes even the snow. Haha, hope all is good. Hasta luego!

4 comments:

xoxem_ily said...

aww mase face. i will be home approximantely 20 days after you get home. haha sounds like you are having lots of fun though.

Samantha said...

Hey Mas! You're look'n good! HOly Moly if you go to Italy can I come? :) Have fun, keep in touch.

Jen said...

oops. I'm on my friends computer. We don't have the internet right now, so uh actually the comment from Samantha is from me. :)

Amy =] said...

glad to hear that things are going good =]
i miss && love you bo!