31 December 2008

Chao 2008



These are the pics from what I have been doing in Galicia. First one is in Lugo, in the Romanian wall which is over 2,000 years old. That was pretty cool. The next is a cool church I found interesting in the Pontevedra. And then this last one is Carla and I at La Playa Catedrales which had high tide, so we actually didn't get to see the arcs, but it was beautiful. I like Galicia!


These are fun. :) 2008 Survey

What was your biggest achievement?
Spain.

What was your biggest failure?
Not giving everything that extra 20%.

Did you do something that you would never do before?
I rode the Colossus at Lagoon for the first time... now I don't fear roller coasters as much.

Stayed single almost the whole year?
For the most part, yes.

Kissed someone new?


Done something you've regretted?
I don't regret anything.

Lost someone?
Nope.

Cut class?
Not in the Rock, but in Spain yeah. Haha, baloncesta and playa calls. ;)

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
For sure, Spain has been off the hook!

Visited a different country?
"Spain has been off the hook."

Cooked a gross meal?
Define "gross". I am sure I did, but I don't recall anything at the moment. Oh wait, yeah I made Atole, which I wasn't too fond of.

Lost something important to you?
If I did, I didn't notice yet.

Got a gift you adore?
Many. First Spain. Then my laptop. Last seeing Carla.

Tripped over a coffee table?
Nope, nor almost killing Wesley with one either.

Dyed your hair?
Nope, unless "invisible" counts as a color.

Came close to losing your life?
Me and some fellow friends risked it a couple of nights, but I wouldn't say anything too drastic.

Went to a party?
Check. Spain: It's one big party.

Read a great book?
Read 4. What's up Twilight series?!

Name 5 songs that will remind you of 2008?
Apologize, Kelsey, Only If You Say, Whatever You Like, Time of My Life

Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
MetroStation.

Greatest discovery?
Comida española.

Did you meet any new friends this year?
A lot of new friends in Barcelona, Cádiz, and Santiago de Compostela.

Did you dislike anyone?
Let me think... yeah.

Did you grow apart from anyone?
I would like to say no, but I did.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
I don't regret anything.

Did you have a birthday cake?
Uhm, yes.

Did you have a party?
I actually don't remember, as bad as that sounds. I don't recall doing anything this year on my birthday... I probably worked.

Did you get any presents?
I am sure. What? I can't remember.

Did you change at all this year?
For the better, yes.

Did you change your style?
Yeah. I also changed sizes.

Did your behavior change?
Not only my behavior, but my entire outlook on life.

Were you in school?
2 different ones. Rock Springs High School, and I.E.S. La Caleta

Did you get good grades?
In the U.S.A. yes. In España no.

Did you drive?
Of course. Although I haven't in over 3 months! Ughh.

Did you own a car?
Yup.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Amanda Hughes.

Did you move at all?
To a different country. Cádiz, ES.

Did you go on any vacations?
San Francisco, and Spain.

Would you change anything about yourself now?
I want to just be able to understand "Subjuntivo"!!!

Was 2008 a good year?
It was, hands down, my favorite year.

When did things change for you if they did?
Ughh, every month something changed for me. Two most drastic changes for me though: March I made the soccer team, so that boosted my self esteem. Then in September I went to my first foreign country.

Do you think 2009 will be better then 2008?
Impossible.

I confess that in the beginning of 2008 I...
...I should have taken everything a bit more seriously.

I confess that towards the end of 2008 I...
...I am really bummed about saying "Adios" to everyone in Spain, even though I still have a chance of seeing them again.

My best friend(s) in 2008 was?
U.S. : Amy, Nick, Jesse, Carrie.
Spain: Carla, Jesús.

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

No comments: